Master Sang Heon Pae is a Degree Black Belt with martial arts experience since 1991 (Dong Kuk University, South Korea).
- – 7th Degree Black Belt TKD in USNTF(United State National Taekwondo Federation)
- – 6th Degree Black Belt TKD in WTF/WTH(World Taekwondo Federation/Headquarters, Kukkiwon)
- – 8th Degree Black Belt Hap Ki Do in World Traditional HAPKIDO Alliance (USNTF)
- – 7th Degree Black Belt Hap Ki Do in International HAPKIDO Federation(I.H.F.)
- – 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tuk-Kong Martial Arts for Special Forces Association.
- – Instructor for ROTC group(1992-1994)
- – Instructor for Korean Special Forces (1995-2000)
- – Instructor for Demonstration Team (2009~ Now )
- – Owner of Maste Pae’s World Class Martial Arts (2009~ Now)
- – Teaching TKD from Children to Adults and Seniors.
- – Teaching for All type of Self Defense techniques through Hap Ki Do Techniques&Special Forces Techniques for Soldiers and Adults.
- – Teaching A Korean Sword Techniques with Ko-Ryo Kum-Do.
- – Weapons Techniques(Nunchucks, Escrima, Bo-Staff, Knife etc.)
His wife Myeong Lim Pae is also a Black Belt and their son Daniel Pae is a new Black Belt recipient. Master Pae and his family took on a new venture and opened their own dojang in 2009. Their years of experience with the support of a top-rate team of instructors are committed to your success as students of the martial arts.